We offer a range of group programs to cater for a variety of needs. All of our group programs offered are tailored to align with your child’s individual therapy program. The groups available at Splash Therapy include:
- Therapy Playgroups - for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- School Readiness Groups - prior to school entry
- School Skills Groups - for school aged children
- Social Skills Groups
- Secret Agent Society Program - specific to children aged between 8-12 years
- SPOT groups - addresses both OT and Speech goals
- Eating groups – using the SOS approach
The costs of Splash’s group programs vary, depending on the length of the group, if parent involvement is required and the resources required to run the group. Please enquire with our reception staff for further details.
2017 Group Programs
WERRIBEE CLINIC - download group timetable here
ESSENDON CLINIC - download group timetable here
SCHOOL PROGRAMS - programs are specific to each school. Please call us to discuss further.