2018 Group Program Calendars are available!
WERRIBEE CLINIC - download group timetable here
ESSENDON CLINIC - download group timetable here
MALVERN CLINIC - timetable coming shortly
We offer a range of group programs to cater for a variety of needs throughout the school year. All of our group programs offered are tailored to align with your child’s individual therapy program. The regular groups available at Splash Therapy include:
- Therapy Playgroups - for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- School Readiness Groups - prior to school entry
- School Skills Groups - for school aged children
- Social Skills and Social Thinking groups - for pre-school & school aged children
- Eating groups – using the SOS approach for children aged from 2-10 years
- Literacy Groups - pre-literacy and literacy skills
- Fine Motor Groups - for kinder and Prep children
- Friendship Groups - for children aged from 10-15 years
The costs of Splash’s group programs vary, depending on the length of the group, if parent involvement is required and the resources required to run the group. Please enquire with our reception staff for further details.